Plumbing in Burlington, MA: 5 Signs You Should Consider Water Heater Replacement
One of the most essential elements of plumbing in Burlington, MA is water heating. When you stop and think of all the ways we use hot water on a daily basis, you come to realize just how much we take it for granted. However, like any appliance, your water heater will need to be eventually replaced to ensure you are receiving hot water on a consistent basis. If not, your home life may adhere to those oft-repeated song lyrics: “You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.”
Papalia Plumbing is here to teach you how to spot the warning signs for water heater replacement so you can enlist to install a brand new water heater in your home. We have a wide selection of water heater models for you to choose from, and our team of water heating experts can ensure you’re getting the right water heater for your home. We should be your number-one service company for plumbing in Burlington, MA, and it’s our water heating service that makes us truly stand out among the rest.
When Should You Call Us for Water Heater Replacement?
If you want to know when you should replace your water heater, please call Papalia Plumbing once you any of these 5 signs with your current water heater:
- Old Age: If your water heater is older than 10 to 15 years, it may be time to consider replacing it. While your water heater can work just as well past its 10th birthday, you generally run a higher risk of running into problems with an older water heating system.
- Rusty or Dirty Water: Your water heater should produce clear, ready-to-use water but when it reaches past a certain age, rusting is a natural part of the aging process. The rust can seep into the water supply and make it hazardous to consume, especially if you want your family to stay healthy great site.
- Constant Leaks: Puddling around the water heater may be indicative of a leak. While one leak is manageable, you may want to consider water heater replacement when leaks are occurring too frequently. Replacement can save you from higher costs on repair and water bills.
- Strange, Loud Noises: Sediment due to hard water will build up and harden in your water heater, which will create loud, rumbling noises and a lower rate of efficiency. In addition, it may result in damage that will hinder the overall performance of your water heater.
- Heating Failure: When your water heater isn’t producing the exact thing it’s designed to produce, it should be an immediate cause of concern. If you’re starting to take showers with cold or lukewarm water, call a professional immediately for inspection.
Contact Papalia Plumbing today for high-quality plumbing in Burlington, MA, especially if you want to take advantage of our great water heating service!