Leak detection and repairing, especially those under slabs, called slab leaks, can be very frustrating for homeowners and businesses.
If your water bill rises significantly and inexplicably over the course of a month, you probably have a leak in one of your pipes. A leak is not only costly, but it can also be damaging. Water may seep into your carpet, bleed through your walls, or bubble on your ceiling. It is essential that you call us right away to identify and correct the problem.
Papalia Home Services provides leak detection services for both residential and commercial slab leaks. We will determine the problem with accuracy and efficiency. When addressing slab leaks, our plumbers are professionally trained to:
- Pin-point the source of the damage
- Determine the best course of action for resolving the issue considering all relative factors
- The typical approach to slab leak is to is to remove flooring and concrete to disconnect the affected areas, then installing a new water tank will provide other options to help minimize the destructive impact on the affected areas.
Signs You May Have a Slab Leak:
- Visible cracks to walls
- Cracks on the garage floor
- Swelling or buckling of wood flooring
- Water dripping into walls
- Toxic mold
Our experienced plumbers proactively identify situations where we think issues will arise, and propose long term solutions, which could save you money, and inconvenient plumbing repairs.