Ductless Mini Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems are an affordable, space-saving option for cooling and heating your home. They are more effective than window units and less maintenance than central air. Papalia Home Services is a certified HVAC contractor, and we want to share the facts about the benefits of ductless mini-split systems. If you’re tired of lugging heavy window units into and out of your home but don’t want to go through the hassle of installing ducts, this is your solution.
Why choose a ductless mini-split system? Papalia can offer four amazing reasons:
- They Offer Highly Flexible Solutions – Whereas traditional heat pumps and central air conditioning systems force cooled and heated air through ducts, ductless systems deliver air directly into different zones. They are comprised of a small outdoor unit and one or more indoor units that require nothing more than mounting capabilities and access to electricity.
Your text goes here.
- They Save You Money – In recent years, utility costs across the country have skyrocketed. When a home’s temperature depends upon an inefficient system, monthly bills can quickly climb out of control. Ductless systems operate on less power – they are smaller than traditional forced-air systems, and because the temperature-controlled air is delivered directly to a room, there is no loss in efficiency.
- They Improve Indoor Air Quality – Ductless systems, on the other hand, offer multi-stage filtration that can drastically reduce dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens, and other particulates in the air.
- Ductless Cooling Lowers Your Carbon Footprint – Ductless systems take advantage of advances in chemistry to reduce effects on the environment. Ductless systems use a refrigerant called R410A, which is known for its zero ozone depletion potential. This means the system will have less impact on the environment throughout its lifecycle.
Ductless cooling and heating systems are energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and completely customizable. Contact Papalia today to receive a FREE in-home consultation and get your Mitsubishi Ductless system today.
We offer a 12-year warranty for Mitsubishi Electric systems!
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Mitsubishi Electric M-Series Split Air-conditioner and Heat Pump Systems:
- If system is installed in a residential single-family home by a Diamond Contractor and registered within 90 days from installation, the parts and compressor will be warranted for a period of 12 years, to original owner, so long as original owner resides in the home.