Electrical upgrades are important in keeping your home modern and convenient. Unfortunately, most homeowners overlook their importance. Carrying on with older electrical fixtures can wind up costing you more money on service & utility bills. What most homeowners don’t realize, is making just a few small upgrades can mean a huge difference for life in their home. As homes age, fixtures will become both outdated and unsafe. For example, outdated outlets may not be able to meet modern electrical demands, and instead, leave you without power going to your most essential appliances. If these outlets are damaged in any way, you may also put your family’s safety at risk, since damaged outlets will lead to a higher chance of fires and electrical shock. Upgrading your electrical fixtures may also be essential if you just moved into a new home and discovered that its current electrical system isn’t up to standard. After all, you want to ensure that your move-in goes as smoothly as possible. You can imagine how difficult it could be to enjoy your new home if your electrical system is out of date. Whatever your electrical needs, Papalia should be the first place you call. Call Papalia today to ensure your electrical system is up to date!
Calling Papalia for High-Quality Electrical Service
At Papalia, we make it our mission to instill electrical utilities that will meet a wide range of electrical needs. Our team of specialists will be available to consult with you to determine what upgrades your home needs. From there, Papalia can install new lights and fixtures immediately. Here at Papalia, we are equipped to meet the needs of homes of all sizes and styles. With our help, you will enjoy greater efficiency in your home, meaning less dread when your next utility bill arrives. Since your new lights and fixtures will also work for a longer period, you won’t have to worry about making another electrical upgrade for a long time to come. This can potentially save you tons of money on replacement costs in the process. Even better, you will also have safer electricity so you avoid the risk of house fires and electrical shock. Above all else, life in your home will be so much easier, especially when you know have electricity that you can count on.
What Electrical Upgrades Should You Consider?
While there are plenty of electrical upgrades to consider, the team at Papalia recommends that you make these 6 upgrades a must-have for your home:
- GFCI Outlets: A GFCI outlet is equipped with a built-in circuit breaker that will quickly cut off power when it senses irregular current. If the current is not stopped in time, a person coming into contact with a faulty outlet may be at risk for experiencing an electrical shock severe enough to cause tissue damage. A GFCI outlet should be installed in places where water and electricity are bound to mix like bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and laundry rooms.
- New Outlets: If you are still living 40 or 50 years in the past, your home may be equipped with two-prong electrical outlets that are now considered unsafe. Also, these outdated outlets may struggle to meet your modern electrical needs, resulting in power loss and frequent calls to your local electrician. Make a plan to call Papalia so you can be equipped with three-prong outlets, to ensure your electrical needs are met, and to keep your home safe.
- Electrical Service Panel Upgrade: An electrical service panel is one of the most important aspects of your home’s electrical system. Though it can last a long time in providing you with high-quality power, there will come a point where you will need to replace it. At its best, a panel will distribute energy to each of your most essential appliances. However, once a panel stops operating properly, its performance will become inconsistent, and may even become a fire hazard.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Lighting: Your kitchen and bathroom are the two areas of your home in most need of convenient and comforting lighting. At Papalia, lighting upgrades can include new lights for bathroom mirrors, showers, cabinets, dinner tables, and more. If your kitchen & bathroom lighting is currently flickering or losing power altogether, now is the perfect time to call Papalia for an electrical upgrade. Let us ensure your home has highly-efficient lighting that won’t cost you too much on bills.
- Outdoor Safety Lighting: You need to be sure the exterior of your home is protected as much as possible. One of the most effective types of outdoor safety lighting are motion sensors, which will turn on when they sense even the slightest movement. This will ensure you are aware of an intruder sneaking around your home, and will usually be enough to scare them off.
- Whole-Home Surge Protection: A power surge can bring damage to both your outlets and appliances and may leave you paying more money to replace both. Asking a specialist at Papalia about whole-home surge protection will allow you to enjoy your appliances to their fullest, without worrying about the power being be cut off.
Let Papalia Ensure your Electrical System is in Check This Winter! Call Today and Ask About Our Electrical Upgrades!
Contact Papalia today to learn more about keeping your home comfortable and convenient with our wide range of electrical upgrades!