Top 3 Reasons You Should Consider Installing Mitsubishi Ductless Heating Systems This Fall
Mitsubishi ductless heating systems are a perfect way to heat your home. After all, heating your home is a major aspect of being a homeowner. Around this time of year, the weather begins to cool down. Your heating systems should be inspected annually, it’s important to be sure that they are working as well as they should be. If you are at a point where your current system needs to be replaced, or you are simply looking for something new, installing Mitsubishi ductless heating systems may be the right choice.
Mitsubishi Electric offers a wide range of products designed to keep you comfortable and safe in your home. Heating and cooling systems are available now that are safer and more efficient than ever before, including models that are completely ductless. If you’re looking to upgrade the heating system in your home this fall, here are a few reasons why you may want to consider installing a Mitsubishi ductless heating systems.
How Ductless Heating Works
A ductless heating system is typically a two-part operation that consists of an indoor, wall mounted unit with an outdoor compressor. Traditional heating methods pump out forced air through ducts in your home, a ductless system will deliver air directly into specific zones.
Mitsubishi ductless heating systems will work in place of window units, space heaters, or electric baseboard heaters. All that they require working is an access to electricity.
The Best Situations for Mitsubishi Ductless Heating Systems
- Additions: ductless heating will allow you to control the heat in specific zones of your home that you have designated. Apartments, sunrooms, mud rooms, or additions to your home are smaller and more isolated than an entire home, making them ideal candidates for ductless heating systems.
- Downsizing: If there are areas of your home that you no longer use, why should you have to heat them every time you turn on the thermostat? For people downsizing in their own homes, such as empty-nesters, ductless heating will be a good choice. Installing one in the master bedroom or an open downstairs area will heat the necessary areas for use.
- One roof, different requirements: While you may like to be warm at all times, another member living in your home may prefer that the temperature stays cooler. Different people have different preferences, and installing a ductless heating system can reduce arguments about it in the future. No longer will you have to fight over the thermostat, you’ll be able to control the temperature in the areas you frequent.
How Installing a Mitsubishi Ductless Heating System Can Benefit You
- You Will Save Money
Installing one of these systems in your home will save you money. Utility costs are already high enough, you want to save where you can. If you don’t want to waste money by heating your house with an insufficient system, then don’t continue to use one all of the time. Ductless heating systems require less power to operate because they are much smaller than average forced air systems. Because they are smaller, they can be installed in locations that create heat zones. This is especially beneficial for cooler weather because you will no longer need to heat unoccupied spaces. Not only will you save money on your utility bills, but you may also be eligible for tax credits or utility rebates.
- Installation is Quick and Painless
Installing or replacing a traditional heating system can take a long time. During this period, your home life will be disrupted. Ductless installation isn’t invasive at all and can be done in a single day. Walls and ceilings won’t be harmed, a small three-inch hole is all that’s required for a small pipe to run through. It can be installed before you get home from work!
- Your Air Quality and Carbon Footprint Will Improve
Forced air systems inevitably blow debris into your air supply. Dust, hair, allergens and pet dander can fall into your heating vents, and get pushed out when the heat is turned on. A ductless heating system has an advanced filtration system that will prevent these particles from entering your homes air flow. Another benefit is that your carbon footprint will lower, because of the systems energy efficiency.
Now that you know how installing a Mitsubishi ductless heating system can benefit you and your home, contact a professional today. They will find the best model to suit your needs, as well as address any other questions or concerns that you may have about ductless air systems.
Call Papalia Plumbing & Heating today for more information about Mitsubishi Ductless Heating Systems!