Generac Service and Sales
Papalia Home Services is Now Certified to SERVICE and SELL Generac!
Public safety power shut-offs could leave you without power for days or even long. That means no lights, no refrigerator, no electronics that keep you comfortable and safe. A home standby generator installation from Generac will give you power when you need it most! Whether you need to buy a system or have your existing one services, Papalia Home Services can help.
Why You Need a Standby Generator This Year
- Comfort and safety during power outages. This is one of the obvious advantages of having a standby generator. When the power goes out, the standby generator automatically disconnects you from the grid and starts supplying its own power. This means your food won’t spoil, you can still enjoy some electronic entertainment, and you won’t have to worry about extreme temperatures.
- Protection from surges. A standby generator will ensure that your electrical systems are safe during power outages, burnouts, and spikes. These disasters can cause damage to the circuits and may ruin some electronics and appliances. Your generator will automatically disconnect you from the grid when lines fail and reconnect safely when the power returns.
- Increases your property’s value and decreases insurance rates. There’s always the possibility that you will move out of your home someday. If you sell your house, a standby generator on the property will significantly improve its value. In addition, having a standby generator may result in a reduced insurance rate. Standby generators make the property safer by protecting electrical systems. In conclusion, the insurance company may lower their rate if there’s less risk.
- Peace of mind. If you have children or other family members at home, you may be worried about their well-being if disaster strikes. You don’t want to think about how they’ll do if the power goes out in the middle of winter while you’re away. A standby generator will help provide your family with power during tough times and let you rest easy.
- Permanently installed. There are other kinds of generators that you can buy that are more portable. However, to use one, you have to set it up, and that might not be the best idea during a storm or other natural disaster. Standby generators are a one-time installation, and when it’s installed, it will automatically start working when the utility lines fail.
Why Choose Papalia Home Services for your generator installation?
Even when the worst weather strikes, your standby generator will be there ready to help. Here at Papalia Home Services, we put your family’s safety and comfort first. Our years of experience ensure that your installation and maintenance will be performed by a trusted professional. We’d be honored to provide you with the same peace of mind we have given to the countless customers that are already on board.
Call us today to schedule your service!